Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

" When coming to the $2.10 target, they use 159M shares outstanding. I don't think Aubrey will let that happen to that degree which would raise our valuation."

The way I read this says the target would be about $5.60 using our present shares outstanding.

This is just my view but I base it on my years of market experience and what I think has merit for some thought.

Shares outstanding is an important number that large investors seriously consider. There are others, but I'm focussing on just this one. Liquidity is very important and as we stand, we do not have enough to make large investors comfortable. These people want to get in and out quickly and easily. At some point Zenyatta will have to consider this. The process is a simple one. I think we will have a 3 new for 1 old share of Zenyatta to accomplish this. The share price has to be a consideration to do this, so it isn't something that will happen until the market corrects this. Rest assured, it will at some point.

You do not have to beleieve this, but at least check it with a professional. Of course, we could be bought out before this needs to happen.

New Message
Please login to post a reply