Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
Message: Trip down memory lane...that is still close to reality today

I understand that sentiment exactly, habsfan. It fits my situation to a T. But, I fully intended to buy back in, even if only to trade what I perceived as the lows and highs. I didn't, though, partly because of what you said, and partly from having cash elsewhere. But taking some money, maybe your initial investment, out when it's way up is always prudent, and should be part of any investment strategy. Ah well, we live and learn, huh?

I don't think you can call hoov's position with CCB a confliuct of interest, as the two companies should never really be competing with each other. The only possible crossover that I see is graphene, but I'm not sure they would be competing in the same areas even there. So I firmly believe that hoov's posts are valid critiques, and as I said, should be welcomed as fodder for further discussion. The only reasons I can see for not wanting him are that you don't want to hear the negative, but possibly true, slant he often provides, or that you've gotten so annoyed with those posts that you simply hate the man. Neither should be reasons for not at least considering what he posts, then having at it in the counter position if you will.

New Message
Please login to post a reply