Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Steak, Fluffy the Cat just got back from the AGM. Probably the most informative AGM Fluffy has been to. Not sure why Zen management did not make this public in the latest NR"s because this latest bit of info is extremely important. Lariplast the Israel cement additive corporation has agreed that only Albany graphite can be utilized in thier graphene cement additive. Both BGU and Lariplast have also reported that the Albany graphite is the best product they have ever tested and that includes natural flake and synthetic. Nothing else is even in the same ballpark. It should also be noted that Ballard has said the exact same thing.

It is now apparent that graphene has become the major focus for Zenyatta. Everyone that has sampled the Albany product has said nothing but solid things about the product. Testing is ongoing in Europe, North America and Asia. Two days ago the Canadian Embassy in Japan invited interested guests/endusers/investors to the embassy for a seminar put on by a Zenyatta executive. The report of that meeting should be released some time soon.

Back to cement. It was repeately mentioned that the cement industry alone could utilize every ounce of graphite that Zenyatta could produce. It is also apparent that the study done by RPA for the PEA was extremely conservative when they used the 30K ton annual production for the Albany site. The estimated tonnage of 1.4 million tons for the site is also extrememly conservative.

Back to graphene. The interest in graphene is off the charts. The only graphite in the entire planet that meets the highest graphene standards (quality and cost) is from the Albany site. Nothing and I repeat nothing compares with the product from the Albany site.

Enviromental Assesment. The EA has been initialized. It is a two year process that cannot be shortcutted. When AE said this I listened to his words but closely watched his body language. The words said two years but his body language was telling me the Enviromental Assessment will be someone elses issue to deal with. Read into that what you will. The Constance Lake first nation and the community of Hearst are totally on side and preparing for a future mine. Both levels of government are on side. It was reported that the Zenyatta preparation with Aboriginal communities and the town of Hearst will probably be the model for all future mine develpment in the province. Kudos to Zenyatta!

There were three market analysts in atttendance at the meeting plus the president of Probity Capital Corporation. Fluffy met our new IR person and she is an excellent communicator with a greast dispostion. Fluffy has had a long day. please excuse the spelling and gramatical errors as it is now past midnight eastern time zone. Hope this information is helpful. Cheers, Your good friend, Fluffy the Cat.

New Message
Please login to post a reply