Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Ha :)

I received your 'Hello's" from Mongo yesterday. I missed you as well. It would have been great to catch up.

What I'm getting from those who attended the AGM is the significance of Zen being the exclusive provider for NewCo providing that the Pilot Plant (the second phase) is successful. (which, by the way, is in progress) and also how difficult it is to relay this information in a news release.

Thanks a lot for the updates. It really helps the ones who cannot make it out. Cheers. Hopefully we'll have a drink together soon. All the best. Mona

Zenyatta and Larisplast have both received grant funding from the Canada-Israel Industrial R&D Foundation under the Ontario-Israel Collaboration Program to further test the effect of adding graphene generated from Zenyatta’s Albany graphite to concrete on a pilot scale.

Upon successful completion of pilot plant testing, the Agreement contemplates the formation of a new corporation (‘Newco’) jointly owned (50/50) by Zenyatta and Larisplast for the purposes of marketing this new specialized admixture product globally. Zenyatta would be the exclusive provider of purified graphite to Newco and any other party working with Larisplast on this technology.

Aubrey Eveleigh, President and CEO stated, (September 8, 2016) “We are very excited to start our Phase 2 pilot plant collaboration program with Larisplast after a successful Phase 1 bench scale program performed at BGU. The graphene concrete application can potentially be a significant end use for our graphite material. It is not only environmentally friendly but has the potential to be a large volume consumer for our Company.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply