Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

If Zenyatta worked like this new Agoracom does for me, I'd sell all my Zenyatta shares. I have to sign in every time to post and then go out and re-enter to answer your post. Anyways, here I am............

I do not have any idea about what high yield means nor do I worry about that. I do know that high yield is better than low or moderate yield. I worked in a lab so I know a few things about how long tests take. Then you test more and more to find where you might fail. So you can easily worry about too much.

I noticed they were measuring against synthetic, and have been over time. Synthetic is the bench-mark to measure against. It only exists due to need. They have no other product to do the job that synthetic does. To have an abundance of graphite like Zenyatta has and to be tested against the best, meet or beat that product, and you want me to worry about things none of you guys understand either?

There is work to be done for sure. I'd rather enquire about how we are going to mass produce graphene for the quantity we'll need to supply to end users. Scienece and manufacuring has produced some graet things. I beleieve Zenyatta will be a major part of this new field. Progress is what I am watching for. It is very slow and painful. I get that part.

Who else has a team to match Zenyatta? They all have respected reputations to protect. What is more important is they have an opportunity here to enhance that reputation. I believe they are going to accomplish that.

You are asking good questions. But why are you asking them in the wrong place? You and I know you will not have your questions answered here. If you were sincere you would ask where you could get an answer. You will not get it from anyone writing here.

In a practical way, by the time all this does get published, at what price might the shares be worth? Based on what I know, I'll buy them when they are cheap. By the time you know what you are looking for, I couldn't afford to buy enough shares to matter. This lengthy time that it has taken Zenyatta to develop to this point has allowed me to double my position at cheap prices. At the same time the risk has lessened dramatically. It is the way I see Zenyatta.

New Message
Please login to post a reply