Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Here is my take on ZEN.

I’ve been less than impressed with Management’s ability to deliver on plans-very the past couple of years.   They consistently don’t meet timelines and under deliver.  When that happens they don’t explain why.  What we do see as shareholders is an erratic chasing of opportunities and then we are off in a new direction.  You can only guess if there is a strategy guiding these moves.

On the positive, we haven’t been diluted into oblivion and we are looking at opportunities there much more interesting then initially proposed.

Clearly the ‘dissidents’ have moved the BOD out of complacency.  I would hope that we see AE step aside or be guided out of management as we put someone in place that can action a strategy.  The skills required to take us to an operating graphene company are very different from those of an an explorer.   It is clear that ZEN management is not able to move us forward.

I’m interested in seeing the board with a balanced combination of mine development and financing experience and board members with significant industrial minerals marketing and sales experience.  I would like to see an activist BOD that will ensure that we have management that is advancing the interests of shareholders vs themselves.  Similarly I want a BOD that is aligned with shareholders interests vs there’re own.

As to the ‘dissidents’ for BOD I haven’t seen anything about their qualification to be considered for BOD position.  Hopefully we see that soon.

... Been There

New Message
Please login to post a reply