Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
  8 Recommendations  Read Replies (1) of 16917

I just dropped in here to see what the response is to this latest MET report. I certainly did not expect more discussion on the purity and next to nothing being said about the recovery rate going from 75% to 90+%. James Jordan has basically added 150k tons to the the size of our recoverable deposit.

Based on the resource estimate we had approximately 1,000,000 tons of indicated resource. The PEA used a recovery rate of 75% or 750,000 tons out of the 1,000,000 tons of indicated resource can be recovered. So by improving our recovery rate from 75% to 90% we have added 150,000 tons to the size of our recovered ultra high purity graphite.

Coupled with the recovery rate JJ also managed to bring the cost to produce our ultra high purity graphite down. I at think things are looking pretty good over at Zen HQ these days. This is the important paragraph which says it all. A simplified process means less equipment etc is needed to achieve the desired results.

Mr. Jordan commented, “We are very pleased with the purification test-work results to date and I am confident that we will be able to consistently produce a graphite product with a minimum 99.8% purity using a much simplified and commercially viable process with significantly higher recoveries. The project will benefit environmentally from this new process due to significantly lower energy use and reduced waste generation.”

Effectively the team has just given us our 1st, 2nd and 3rd improvements to the PEA data. This improved recovery rate, slightly reduced purity levels and reduction of the capital costs will all find their into the production of the PFS. This is great news for us all!

Zen is moving forward!

New Message
Please login to post a reply