Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
Message: VIDEO: Our Interview With Co-CEO Francis Dube From The Global Graphene Expo. Must Watch Interview!

I'm very happy to have conducted my first interview with Zenyatta (Soon To Be Zen Graphene Solutions) Chairman and Co-CEO, Dr. Francis Dube.  My thrill is two-fold:

1]  Francis started out as an AGORACOM member and rose to the highest possible ranking on the site by providing great, intelligent conversation, analysis and information to his fellow members and shareholders.  Now, he has transitioned from AGORACOM to the C-Suite of an actual public company and we couldn't be more proud of both him and the platform for helping make this happen.

2]  Francis has teamed up with Co-CEO, Don Bubar, who was one of our first clients many years ago before he too graduated Avalon to the NYSE, where the stock hit a high of ~ $10.00.  Don is one of the top 5 people I have met in this industry over the past 20 years and a very well respected member of the mining industry. Their collaboration and complementary skill sets will be of great value to Zenyatta for many years to come.

On that note, this is why our first interview with Francis is a great one.  The company is moving forward with great tangible steps, including the company's most recent press releases that were well timed to coincide with the company's presentation and exhibit at the Global Graphene Expo in Austin, Texas this week.

Taking the time to speak to his shareholders, via video from the conference, is proof positive that Francis is confident enough in the company's future to be fully accessible and transparent.

Grab a coffee, sit back and watch this great interview.  When you're done, please feel free to post your comments and questions below for Francis to reply and comment.    

New Message
Please login to post a reply