Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

siegfried, I don't believe this agreement is costing ZEN any cash.

"Subject to TSXV approval, the Company will issue shares to AGORACOM in exchange for services at

the rate of $10,000 per quarter, in addition to an initial retainer of $10,000. The number of Common

Shares to be issued at the end of each period will be determined by using the closing price of the

Common Shares of the Company on the TSX Venture Exchange on the first trading day following the

end each period for which the Services were provided by AGORACOM. The term of the Agreement is

for 12 months, effective October 15, 2018."

https://www.zenyatta.ca/zenyatta-announces-liquidity-update-and-social-media-platform/

It doesn't specify how the first $10,000 was paid, but from now on, it's shares. At the current price, they would pay around 25000 shares/quarter, though recent events may give the share price a bump, thus reducing the number of shares required.

Some people have expressed disappointment in ZEN's making this arrangement. The only thing I'll say about it is that I expected the ZEN representatives to engage with the posters here. I don't believe that has happened at all. I would like to hear them answer some of your questions directly.

Anyway, good luck on Monday. If you don't get a pop out of that news release I'll be surprised.

*Please excuse the formatting and font size. It appears to be a consequence of copying from ZEN's new website.

New Message
Please login to post a reply