Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

As I mentioned before, it's starting to feel like a possible buy. The insider buying would suggest at the very least a push might ensue that moves the share price upward. But I'd feel a lot better if there weren't a couple of factors mitigating my enthusiasm.

The first is their financing. They have $3 million, but that cannot be used for processing  without negating the tax benefits of the flow through shares. Their last attempt at a regular pp came up rather short, so it's no gimme they could get more now. On the other hand, with the $3 million in hand, people might be a little more confident in the company going forward, and therefore be more willing to ante up some cash to get the graphene production going (perhaps if it's a rights offering?). So cash is a question, but maybe not the deal breaker it was prior to the flow through financing.

The other question revolves around the situation with AE. I don't know anything for sure wrt AE's position. Does the company owe him a lot of money? Is he suing them? They have said insurance is in place. I'd like to think they should know. But there are a lot of possibilities for future actions, and I simply don't know what impact it will have on ZEN. That whole situation has been murky to me from the yellow takeover. That odd bit in the NR that pointed out that AE did not show up for anything after his ouster, nor offer guidance to the company through the changeover. Was that an attempt to show reason for termination? I honestly don't know what that meant, as it did not say anything about AE's future with the company. 

I might still nibble at some shares, but I'd really like some more surety on the above 2 issues.

"Zenyatta also wishes to provide an update regarding its former director and President, Mr. Aubrey Eveleigh. Mr. Eveleigh was removed from the Zenyatta board of directors at the Special Meeting. Mr. Eveleigh did not attend the Special Meeting, he has not appeared at the Company’s offices since the special meeting, and he has not provided transition assistance to the current Board of directors and new management."

http://zen.zenyatta.ca/article/press-release-4552.asp

New Message
Please login to post a reply