Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

i noticed concern on the SI board about the sell off. lots of speculation.

i think a few people that don't read this board just got scared or pissed that they didn't see any indication of the road being finished in january as promised. they decided to dump some or all of their shares. if they'd have read this board they'd have seen there was a very good reason for it and they shouldn't have been worried.

i think the share price will quickly recover. and the up votes for francis' explanation about the short delay in the road completetion should tell everyone something... that updates about work progress (good or bad) are very well received. work progress updates are better for the stock than updated lab reports even though lab reports are important too.

in just a couple days that post got 16 votes which i believe is the most since the yellow team took over, or maybe even longer. shareholders are hungry for info on any type of mining progress, even if it's just a road. that post on the road by francis spoke to many things. some of which have to be infered and all of which are good.

it's too bad that some people who have probably been holding a long time lost patience just when it looks like things are coming together, instead of apart. they should have been reading this board.

i think that now the share price will increase with every bit of work progress. personally i'll breathe a lot easier when the bulk sample is being processed. then when it's off the property, it's much less affected by equipment breakdowns and such. in other words, i hope all the drilling and hauling goes smoothly.

and hey, no thieves either. that bulk sample will be worth a lot of money! :-)

New Message
Please login to post a reply