Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

in relation to total cost of high performance concrete.

future of graphene article: https://www.azonano.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=5135

"if you were to add graphene at .004% by weight [in concrete]"

i think the article qoutes that percentage because it's the 'sweet spot' for bang for the buck.

that percentage works out to be approximately 36.3 grams per ton of concrete. at a dollar a gram, it costs an extra $36.3 per ton to hit the sweet spot.

would it be worth it for a concrete manufacturer to pay that extra amount to up the performance of their concrete? it all depends. what's the price of high performance concrete these days? i looked it up a couple years ago, but can't find a reliable price today.

my guess is that they'd be happy to pay the extra cost if they were able to make the case for even more value to their concrete. that way, they'd be able to sell concrete in bigger volumes. sell more, make much more.

could we sell it for $10 a gram? that would be an extra $363 dollars per ton of concrete. they might even be willing to pay that for it. it depends on if it would still make sense for the end user to buy it.

anyway, if you can find a reliable source for the price of high performance concrete, it would be easy to figure out.

auntlizzie who is pretty knowledgable, thinks $1 a gram makes us worth about $80 per share. $10 a gram would make us worth $800 a share and so on.

how well can our management negotiate a price? can a concrete company use all the graphene we can produce each year?

if you can find a valid source for the price of high performance concrete, it all becomes much easier to estimate. and just one concrete buyer (no pun intended) will provide a baseline minimum on our graphene price.

New Message
Please login to post a reply