Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free
Jun 12, 2019 06:46PM

Francis, first of all let me thank you for staying in touch with us and having the courage to stand in there and take the heat you know is coming. as of now, i don't think you deserve any heat because you haven't yet missed on what you've promised. but that will change by the end of september if we haven't sold any graphene.

you told us that you intended to start selling some graphene sometime in september. if that doesn't happen, you'll be getting some deserved heat. i'm not in the camp that's concerned with the present share price. i've been investing in mining shares for many years and i know how wildly these penny stocks fluctuate in price. what i'm concerned with is selling graphene in september, and having NO FURTHER DILUTION until OUR graphene is being sold.

everyone knows the reason for getting the bulk sample was to finance things going forward. i accept that the weather problem limited what we could get out of the ground this year. it should be easy to get all the rest of it next year.

but what i don't like is that you've stopped mentioning a timeline. i want to know if you and the rest of the team think we're still on schedule to start selling at least SOME of our graphene in sept. if things have changed we need to know by how much and what the new timeline is. the sooner we know any bad news, the less impact it will have, as long as you have a mitigating plan going forward.

yes, we know the price has to be negotiated. and we know that you probably don't have any graphene processed yet. but we also know that the permits allow us to sell our graphene from the bulk sample without an environmental assessment. we need to see you sell some of our graphene in sept. even if it's only a few hundred grams. and frankly, i for one don't care if doesn't sell for what some of us are hoping for. the price should pick up as demand picks up.

please just get the ball rolling for us by selling some graphene when you said you'd do so. if it can't be done, explain what went wrong and give us a new timeline. 

i'm glad you've keep in touch with us, but your letter doesn't inspire confidence because you seem to be back peddling on the timeline now. in a little over three and half months from now, you should have our processed graphene in your hands and be ready to sell some of it. please do. even if it's only a few hundred grams, it will show considerable progress.

Jun 13, 2019 02:59AM
Jun 13, 2019 07:17AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply