Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Dear shareholders and friends,

As you have heard in my year end recap interview, it has been a busy year with many achievements that have moved the company forward in significant ways.  I could not be more proud of the work the team has accomplished and the high level of professionalism of everyone on the team. 

At this time of year, we tend to reflect on the people around us and the impact they have had on us throughout the last 12 months.  For me personally, working with each and every individual on our team everyday is a great experience.  In my recap, I mentioned most of the team and what they mean to the company and to me but left out 2 of our most important members:  Greg Fenton, Chief Strategy Officer and Director and Brian Bosse, Chief Financial Officer and Director.

Greg is involved in every strategic decision of the company and I am always very impressed by his business acumen and decision making process.  He is a great mentor and friend to me and I cannot thank him enough for his daily help in running ZEN and helping me be a better CEO and person.

Brian is equally critical for the success of ZEN, not only does he run all of the CFO business of course but he handles many other important files for the company.  Once a file hits his desk, I know it gets done and done very well every time!  Our slogan appropriately with Brian is:  "Brian Bosse, where problems go to die."

Both these gentlemen have a very high level of professionalism and execute flawlessly all aspects of their job with ZEN.  We are lucky as a company to have such individuals working hard for our shareholders and I am very fortunate as they make my job much easier.  

I have full confidence in our entire team and strongly believe we will be successful in building a solid graphene business based on the unique Albany Deposit!

I want to wish all our shareholders and stakeholders a very Merry Christmas, enjoy the holiday season and may 2020 be your best year ever!

Francis

New Message
Please login to post a reply