Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

Steak,

Graphene as a material was discovered in 2004 and is therefore not old enough to vote. The reason this company is involved in much more research than other companies is because there isn't an existing supplychain to sell into; furthermore there are barely definitions of what is graphene. The main graphene commercialization i've seen thrown around in various graphene forums is Ford using it in the paint of their trucks; think of how long it took a major company to decide that putting graphene into paint was a good a idea. The strategy (at least as far as I can see it) is to partner with companies who are looking to develop new technologies that use graphene and to get into the market as it's being built. The Graphene report put out by Cannacord projects an avg revenue CAGAR of 45% over the next decade; i'm not sure if you have context for that number, but it is absolutely insane from my perspective.

I fully believe your allowed to unhappy with progress while other people can be very happy with the current rate of progress. Personally, I am very happy with the amount and quality of the news releases coming out over the past several months, but I would be lying if I said I wouldn't be happier telling my wife we're selling 50 shares of zen to pay for a trip to Canada for a shareholders meeting. As awful as it sounds, patience is a virtue and the current team has only had the reigns for a fraction of the amount of time we've both been invested.

-Garth

New Message
Please login to post a reply