Emerging Graphene Technology Company

Hydrothermal Graphite Deposit Ammenable for Commercial Graphene Applications

Free

both amazon and apple have about 4900 institutional investors each. tesla has about 2900. the percentage of stock institutions own of apple and amazon is around 56-57%. they own about 40% of tesla.

there is 1 institution invested in ZEN and they own about 0.03% of the stock. i'd say we have a little more room to grow.

institutional analysts don't think and invest like individual investors. they don't care about prices near as much as we do. they care more about the perceived direction of a stock than its price. so they will keep buying even when the price seems high to us. they know that sellers will appear when the price gets too high for the little guy. there will be enough little guys selling at that point for them to keep buying.

all they care about is if they think the price will go up long term. they don't have the luxury of picking price points like the little guy does. they want to get their targeted amount of shares in as little time as possible. of course they don't do market orders as that would be insanity. but the buying pace can often look like a market order. of course it works the other way too. when they want out, they just start selling and selling. they'll take their losses and move on.

when we get listed on the NASDAQ it will open the doors to many institutions that for various reasons can't or won't buy anything but stocks on a major exchange. the day we get listed we should see a price explosion that is rarely seen. not because that's the way it always is, but because just about anyone can see how profitable ZEN is going to be. so when the gates open there will be a stampede of big money rushing in.

sure there will be a runup before that day arrives, but it will be nothing like what comes after.

i think opportunities like this are rare. we are lucky to have this day coming. we know what's going to happen when it does. now is the time to be in this stock, not later. (well, later too actually, but you know what i mean.)

what i'd dearly like to know is exactly when they start the process. have they already sent in the paperwork or are they still putting it together? i think the team is underpromising the timeline, with the intention to overdeliver.

as you can probably tell, i think this is so huge that it makes me giddy. i hope mr. fenton is willing to tell us when the listing process started, but he probably isn't. and i don't expect it to take longer than a month once the process is started.

New Message
Please login to post a reply