...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Thanks bear for a very helpful post. I was certainly having my doubts given the poor communications from Don and Zenith.

In April of 2013 when Zenith was spun out I was quite enthused thinking that they may have already achieved enough scientific evidence on at least one of the compounds to be attractive to a possible suitor. This of course was not the case. As a result options for liquidity such as an IPO did not appear viable because the price in the market would not be attractive.

So my sense is that Zenith is at the very early stages of development. They've got some lab evidence and have a start on the clinical side with some hints that perhaps there are some predicted positive effects.

Despite Don's statment about how fast cancer trials can move my "guess" is that it will be a very long journey (unless they have an ace...but if they did we would know and they are not communicating). Of course my opinion may change if Zenith begins to communicate. However, given the character of these organizations I doubt communications will happen. If they had really good news they would be telling us.

I realy don't know what to think. I've sort of reverted back to a POV that Zenith is more of an academic scientific endeavour at this stage ... a fun little lab that may or may not come up with a hit.

It certainly does not appear that there are any business opportunities at Zenith at this stage and Don is not helping the issues as far as I can see.

Unless some suitor sees the potential of the Zenith compounds and scaffolds (and there is no evidence of this) this company may as well be a little lab in the corner of a university.

My faith in Don and his credibility have dissappeared completely. He told us about a consideration of a reverse takeover of a distressed company with NASDAQ and/or TSX listings in order to gain liquidity. A year later he said he was not considering NASDAQ. Since then we have heard nothing about liquidity.

He hides behind the veil of being a private company and we get nothing from Mr Paradis. Don has never stood up and taken an hour of questions in front of shareholder. What is he hiding?

I sure hope I am wrong! I would love to wear egg on my face but I've watched Don too Long. On the science side I do respect Dr. Wong and the team he has built. He is dealing with science and he does not seem to create false expectations. You can't push experimental science and on the theoretical side he and his team have seemed to have formulated some viable and possible break through epigenetic hypothesis.

Anyway, GLTA. I wish I felt hopeful that Don would communicate but I don't believe it will happen. The Calgary Stampede just ended and it's summer vacation. Then ski season willl be here soon for him.

Finally, on a bit of a hopeful note, who knows what is going on behind the scenes. There could be some action happening.

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply