...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Toinv - I have heard, second or third hand that Easterns greatest interest in these plays is the royalty income that Zenith Capital could spit out for many many years. If that is true, and their 38% ownership suggests that it is, then the company in play would be Zenith Epigenetics Ltd. In the hands of a BP that has a development budget the ZEL IP portfolio could be developed much faster than if they did it on their own. The 1500ish molecules have already been identified so the sale contract could be worded to protect the shareholders. As for RVX, their IP portfolio is somewhere around 2400 molecules so same thing there. On the other hand if the purchaser only wants to pay for the patents/molecules that affect certain diseases like diabetic cardio issues and MCRPC (not meant to be an inclusive statement) and they are willing to pay a fair price then I'm okay with that as well.

I'm looking forward to the developments for both companies over next few months. What's nice about Zenith Cap Corp is we don't have a live action market putting a price on it every day. What not good is the same thing.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply