...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Zenith maybe a private company or perhaps a better description maybe, one that is not presently trading on any open market. But those who own Zenith are all part owners!! It is just plain and simple utterly disrespectful to shareholders by being mum and failing to communicate at the level of shareholder interest. We applaud and hang off every word at each and every presentaion these companies do but yet they seem to actually want to be opaque,,odd,,very odd!! Info can be given out to us all with out any repercussions from the SEC but yet ZEN still remains dormant! When I bought into RVX I bought every bit of knowledge that was spun off into NewCo,,,, I do expect to be kept up to date,,, I do expect to be informed in orderly time about good news and bad news ,,I do not expect to hear this deafining silence,,,,,,,,maybe its DM having too many irons in the fire,,,if so,,,its time to put in a another new CEO!!!!!!!!!!!,,one that will last more than a year,,,,,,,,,,we are all getting long in the tooth,,DM is loosing his grey hair as am I,,,,,,communicating truthful optimism on this company to their shareholders should be of his utmost priority,,,,,,as we the failthful drank his koolaid many years past,,,,,,,jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply