...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

tada,,that is agreed,,,however we still have no means of involvement when it comes to share liquidation. The asset value as we see is given a tongue n cheek value but it is meaningless if we cant take advantage in a trade. This value has been locked up and keep vaulted from its' participants in general but yet is controlled by Zenith management. What is the end game for this company in regards to shareholder control of their investment? Its like having a rare coin but with no appraisal from an open market given to it. There is simply no reason why we do not have the ability to trade shares in this company. The venture Exchange is specific and suited to such companies as we can see from those 20 companies that make up the Venture index. Its a mystery why Zenith still to this day sits in limbo when such focus is coming to the forefront around epigenetics. I have to put the onus on the BoD, management and of course our CEO. I want access to my investment!! This is worse than having $$$ tied up in a LIRA account!!...Zenith has been established long enuff to have been put on a junior exchange. What are we all gaining by being shielded from open market valuation?  Nothing!!!!  jmo

New Message
Please login to post a reply