...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Gilead has a pan-BET inhibitor that we don't know much about. However, it seems to be following a similar path as Zenith's ZEN-2694. Their Phase 1 and Phase 1/2 trials (see below) started earlier than Zenith's. However, all of their estimated completion dates are estimated to finish up at a later date than what is currently listed for Zenith's two trials (April 2018). Even the Phase 1 only GS-5829 trial that started March 2015 isn't anticipated to complete until December 2018. Of particular note, Gilead is also doing a mCRPC trial (also in combo with enzalutamide) with their GS-5829. So if Zenith can pull off completion of their two ZEN-3694 mCRPC Phase 1 trials by April 2018....this seems to be a great thing relative to the anticipated timeline of GS-5829.

I haven't seen any news releases from Gilead about the progress of their GS-5829, so both Zenith and Gilead are quite hush hush about their programs. This may give others on this board some perspective about expectations/timelines of oncology trials with BET inbhibitors. Best thing for both companies is if both GS-5829 and ZEN-3694 succeed. I'm not entirely sure, but I think GS-5829 is considered in the next-gen pan-BET inhibitor category that uses an alternative scaffold to the early pan-BET inhibitors.

BearDownAZ

Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GS-5829 in Adults With Advanced Solid Tumors and Lymphomas

Phase 1....started March 2015.....active/not recruiting.....anticipated completion date December 2018

Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of GS-5829 as a Single Agent and In Combination With Enzalutamide in Participants With Metastatic Castrate-Resistant Prostate Cancer

Phase 1/2 trial.....started December 2015......still recruiting......anticipated completeion date October 2019

GS-5829 in Combination With Fulvestrant or Exemestane in Women With Advanced Estrogen Receptor Positive, HER2 Negative-Breast Cancer

Phase 1/2 trial.....started January 2017.....still recruiting.....anticipated completion date February 2021

New Message
Please login to post a reply