...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Good morning Mazola and company,

I wanted to follow the rules regarding my TFSA and reached out to Zenith/RVX.  Sarah responded on July 27, 2016 - below is what they sent Scotia I trade (I have removed Scotia names).   Afterwards, Scotia I-trade went ahead and transfer my Zenith Shares into my TFSA.  btw: don't be alarmed but with the new website, the link is broken.  

=============================================================

"Hello XXX-

We have had several of Scotia ITrade customers contact us regarding the Zenith security and its eligibility to be in a registered account. I direct you to page 57 of the Management Information Circular for Zenith Epigenetics which can also be found on SEDAR. Please note at the time of the Plan of Arrangement Zenith Epigenetics was not yet named and is referred to as “Newco.”

Page 57 states:

ELIGIBILITY FOR INVESTMENT

In the opinion of Felesky Flynn LLP, Canadian tax counsel to Resverlogix and Newco in respect of the Arrangement and related transactions, at the Effective Date, provided that each of Resverlogix and Newco is a “public corporation” (as defined in the Tax Act), the Resverlogix New Common Shares, Resverlogix Class A Preferred Shares, Resverlogix Royalty Preferred Shares and Newco Shares will be “qualified investments” under the Tax Act for a trust governed by a registered retirement savings plan (“RRSP”), deferred profit sharing plan, registered retirement income fund (“RRIF”), registered education savings plan, registered disability savings plan, and a taxfree savings account (“TFSA”).

Link to full document:  http://www.resverlogix.com/upload/media_element/166/01/information-circular-05-01-2013.pdf

Please advise if this satisfies your requirements as I understand there is an August 11th deadline.

Best regards,

Sarah Zapotichny

Director, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications

Resverlogix Corp. (TSX:RVX)

300, 4820 Richard Road SW

Calgary, AB, T3E 6L1

[email protected]

403-254-9252 ex. 875"

=======================================================

New Message
Please login to post a reply