...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

There were about 75 people at the Zenith AGM

During the presentation talking about slide 17 DM seemed pretty enthusiastic about the patients that were past the 32 week mark. I think I remember him commenting twice that this is now new revenue territory for the pharmas that have products that patients were no longer responding to with mCRPC when they started the trial. Apparently at 40 weeks, which is where they are now, it was time to be very excited. Even more exciting was the prospect of starting patients on ZEN3694 before they no longer responded to the current standard of care drugs.

Also during the presentation DM commented that the 10 million share PP will be considered a pre IPO PP

Q&A

Q: Will the IPO be for ZCC or ZEL

A: It's up to the board and there is no answer at this time

tada - I have a hard time believing what I had just heard. In a presentation 17 Oct you say you are doing a 10 mil share PP soon. Your slide 17 in that presentation shows 3 patients in the second combo cohort that are around 32 weeks with PSA levels at or near zero. Then you do this presentation about 8 weeks later and those same 3 patients are still going (now about 40 weeks) with PSA levels still at or near zero and you don't know which company is going to be doing the IPO, soon. Come on, really. The legal work needed to be filed takes a couple of months. What's really going on?

Q: What date was the data on slide 17 up to.

A: 2 weeks ago (around 28 Nov)

Q: Don your time is stretched pretty thin, are you going to hire more people to lighten the load? (Or something to that effect)

A: No we are in a good spot right now and things are running smoothly.

Q: I missed this question totally but heard the answer. The question had something to do with talking to BP

A: We going to the Bioech Showcase and JP Morgan conferences Jan 7 to 14. Every single day is prebooked with meetings with interested parties. (I missed the last 3 words of DM's answer so I guessed at them. Of course the important ones)

There may have been one or maybe two more questions but there wasn't many for Zenith. 

With that DM said I have to go to the airport to go and talk to an institution in the east. If you have any more questions about Zenith please talk to Henrik over here and for Resverlogix talk to Ken Lebiota over there.

I must admit that I was still a little jazzed about what I heard at the RVX meeting to give my full undivided attention at the Zenith meeting.

tada

The opinions are mine. This is not investment advice. DYODD

New Message
Please login to post a reply