...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Interesting info Bear, thanks. I agree that the race is on and I think Don and Co need to wake up from their “8 year lead” slumber and start getting some business done. The competition will not be delaying commencement of likely multiple trials due to lack of funds. That lead will begin to erode fast if RVX and Zenith do not begin action on a solid business plan.

In light of the Abbvie cancer angle for their BD-2 selective inhibitor it leads me to wonder how much Zenith and RVX are actually in competition with one and other?  Perhaps it is time to seriously consider the recombination of RVX and Zenith and pool all talent and financial resources. Interestingly, I think now that a recombination would likely leave Eastern and HL in somewhat equal ownership positions of a single company. One thing is for sure, the negotiation to form such a company would be in good faith to all RVX and Zenith shareholders alike as Eastern and HL would be sitting on opposite sides of the table. 

New Message
Please login to post a reply