...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Chicagoest.

I agree that Hepa has a strategy and they are doggedly pursuing it.

• They already have a beach head in the USA in their acquisition a few years ago.
  • Plus the RVX FROR with the option of developing multiple uses of apabetalone as I understand it in the USA.
  • Then they have apabetalone for China, Taiwan and Macauu.
  • They have solid cash flow even though they are not really that big.
  • I'm guessing that they can get Chinese gov't backing if they can make the case that this is break through IP. That was the my main point on China.
  • They have well established supplier relationships with a number of BPs.
  • They have a seat on the RVX board and own 43%.
  • In terms of public information we don't know if there are any serious funders in the wings. Eastern drew it's line in the sand last August but that doesn't mean they won't come back in.

So as pointed out rightfully by SF the other day "where are my facts?". Most of  the above points are facts. What they mean is pure speculation on my part.

For Hepalink this is a strategic game...a potential to leapfrog their business up dramatically and if successful build a long term successful pharma. For Eastern, NGN, CD Venture and others this is a high risk ROI game.

I still wonder about the new kid on the block, Efung Capital of Shenzhen at 1.7% of RVX what they are up to. Remember that that was a PP in which RVX did not reveal the buyer in the press release.

I'm also curious about CD Venture with 4,000,000 shares or 2.3%. Christoph Boehringer is a co owner and managing director and is a 4th generation decendant of the Boehringer family which is part of the private German company Boehringer Ingelheim Pharma. I could not trace any involvement he has with Boehringer Ingelheim but he has share ownership through the family.

Also, we/RVX does not yet have any partners in the EU countries.

I still believe Don is going to pull off a financing. The issue is at what cost.

I guess this should have been an RVX post.

In terms of the buying of IP by China while at the end of the day I'd like to see RVX as a Canadian based success story but I'd also like some ROI.

I sure do not understand why no one is ponying up for the next round of financing.

GLTA

Toinv

So

New Message
Please login to post a reply