...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Just noticed that FDA has now approved enzalutamide for nonmetastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC).  Does this imply that ZEN-3694 would also be a treatment option/supplement for those patients?  I'm sure hoping so.

https://www.onclive.com/web-exclusives/fda-approves-enzalutamide-for-nonmetastatic-crpc?eKey=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=OncLive%20Breaking%20News%20-%207-13-18&utm_content=OncLive%20Breaking%20News%20-%207-13-18+CID_0c1514d86f463557a4965a1bfd4f7043&utm_source=CM%20ONCLIVE&utm_term=Read%20More 

Not sure I fully understand the full extent of the findings in the PROSPER trial, since one of the comments I see state that there were more adverse events in Xtandi group compared to the placebo group leading to a 9% discontinuation rate in the group vs 6% in the placebo group.

In any event, it seems the FDA has given its blessing for use of Xtandi for patients with nonmetastatic and metastatic resistant prostate cancer and if Zenith offers additional benefits, so much the better.

masila

New Message
Please login to post a reply