...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

No, I haven't so you might be okay. I am not saying I am correct, just cautioning people of possible pitfalls. Many brokerages won't transfer them for this reason. I hope you got your CRA opinion from someone in a reasonable position because they don't always agree with each other and preferrably in writing. I once had my company lawyer and accountant combine two companies into one and file and the CRA agent approved it all as done. The next year at filing, a different CRA agent looked at it and decided he didn't like it and that is all had to be redone and he moved all of my installment payments from the quarter that they belonged to a quarter that hadn't even begun yet. He then assessed penalties and interest on me for not making the current installments. In the end, I got it all straightenened out but it took a lot of time and accountant costs on me also. That is the way it is with CRA as they all have their own opinion or interpretation so make sure you have an official interpretation. I know they don't like to give those rather deal with things an audit at a time. In-kind transfers are to be done at Fair Market Value so you do it at whatever your broker allows and CRA will decide in the end.

New Message
Please login to post a reply