...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

The other thing of importance is that statement of Zenith's that the value is only to be used for financials. You don't know how they calculated it and they are warning you of that fact. CRA might let them calculate it from their financial statements, etc. but under CRA standards as there are numerous ways to calculate Fair Value. This might come up with a very different value. I once read an article that stated that Fair Value is often set very low for various accounting and legal reasons (one including principle's liability) so if it isn't done on a mark to markert basis which Zenith can't without a market , it might differ greatly from Fair market Value. I have a private corporation solely owned by me that only has 100 shares of $1.00 each and it is definitely worth a lot more than $100. You have to apply other factors like contributed surplus, warrants, deficit, etc. to end up with Total Share Equity. You have to becareful which terms are used and how they are arrived at. Zenith would be very hard to value because of its stage of development. It doesn't have many of the usually used items. A lot of private corporation evaluations are done by peer review of similar corporation that are trading. This is also an issue that can come up in valuating assets to settle a diseased persons estate.

New Message
Please login to post a reply