...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

narmac, as I stated before I'm in full agreement with your POV ( after all as I recall there was a slight hit to the RVX share price when spinco happened) and I wonder why Don discusses it at every AGM and then appears to ignore it. There must be barriers perhaps, such as the cost of a NASDAQ listing, the cost of buying a distressed company with a NASDAQ listing, more important issues such funding for RVX. Perhaps he feels it is not needed with Pfizer in partnership re zen3694 & TNBC trial and he is hoping for a clean buyout. I certainly have no idea.

However, things may get better sooner than I think because sometime in 2019 the BoM top line trial results should be announced. If positive it adds very significant immediate value to ZCC because there is then a high probability that apabetalone will make it to market sometime after 2021 (I sure hope it is sooner) as I understand it. Therefore an acquisitor of ZCC could be willing to offer a significant premium to secure the ownership of future royalties right when BoM is announced as positive. 

Or a NASDAQ listing after a successful BoM could be an attractive target for many investors who get in early as the mCRPC and TNBC trial play out over the next number of years.

However, given many years of watching Don I'm not hopeful he will provide liquidity. He's been successful in getting funding for 19 years but he's not good at adding value to retail shareholders.

The science is so exciting I just wish the business side would match the scientific excellence.

Anyway just a thought for what it is worth. I must be patient. I think a successful BoM changes the game completely for both companies...doors will open.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply