...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Thanks for the post noretreat. I came into RVX just out of curiousity about RVX's epigenetic lead according to Don and of course ended up with ZE/ZCC shares. I had a very narrow perspective thinking that RVX and ZE had few competitors and superior knowledge in epigenetics but recently because of various helpful posts I started to become aware that there are many competitors for funding $, BPs have there own pet projects that they have invested heavily into in terms of theory and experimentation and it seems tough for little guys like RVX and Zenith to get the BPs to pay attention and I sense some BPs may think they are already addressing the same challenges that apabetalone and zen3694 are designed to meet but I am not a scientist so I don't really know.

This may, in part, help to explain the difficulty Don seems to be having raising funds.

And yet, or perhaps therefore, to be testing two Pfizer drugs along with zen3694 for mCRPC and TNBC and to actually have a joint trial with Pfizer is a major achievement.

I always wondered why BPs were not jumping quickly to buy(or at least do a CVR deal for) both RVX and ZE given, for example, the results from the mCRPC trial with zen3694. Now I understand a bit better their reasons for caution.

Thanks for the broader perspective. GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply