...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Zenith Epigenetics and China-Based Newsoara Biopharma Announce Licensing Agreement for ZEN-3694

Toinv - I was not referring to the AGM. In May 2018, Bear posted from notes from GAC at the B&B conference in Toronto what I have copied below.

"I asked about Zenith....and he went on at length about trials, speaking glowingly.  I didn't focus in on the details because I don't own any Zenith shares.  He left me with the impression that Zenith is going to be bought out in the next few months, like 2 or 3.....also about a publication that's forthecoming that will be very positive.  I asked him if this publication would make any mention of Resverlogix, he said that it would not, but that 'we will'. He also inferred that with a buy out that Zenith investors would be getting a nice bonus, or words to that effect and that he expected some of that money to flow towards investment in Resverlogix."

You yourself even posted on this referring to GAC's notes. There was a fair amount of discussion here about this and that DM had referred to maybe some of the payout to shareholders making it to investment in RVX. 

Earlier this year, someone I trust to have transferred statements to me accurately was told directly of a pending deal for this year also. With Zenith being allowed to operate while broke and deep in the red, it appeared that there might be substance to a deal in the works. We have passed when that deal was to happen and now have this license deal announced instead.

That is where I was coming from with the comments that I made and I stand by them. You can say that maybe things weren’t transferred to us correctly but I make my statements knowing that what I was told was transferred to me correctly. They have not been met again as with other times in the past. I know there are other possibilities and that this might as I posted earlier, be just setting up a China partner. That doesn’t change that these weren’t met which shakes confidence. I truly hope something is coming but if it does, I will be considering it something new as the past ones have been missed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply