...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Toinv - I am not sure I read your meaning correctly that Pfizer got in on the inside for the cost of their drug. I don't know of any contribution toward the CRPC trial and the trial is in combination with their Enzalutamide so that is maybe what you mean. As far as the TNBC trial, they are covering half the cost of the trial to approximately US$2.9mm for their share. They gave Zenith US$2.1mm up front of which Zenith has only partially earned so far as I posted two weeks ago. 

"On Nov. 20/18, ZEN and Pfizer announced a collaboration trial for TNBC of which Pfizer would fund about half or $2.9mm. $2.1mm was received by ZEN by April 30/19 with $0.3mm of it earned by then. $0.3mm went to cash and $$1.783mm as Unearned Deposit(liability). $232,000 was earned in Q1/20 so a liability of $1.551mm was listed at July 31 as the deposit is already in cash. More will be earned each quarter and the liability reduced as the trial progresses but it is a non-cash item right now."

New Message
Please login to post a reply