...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

The table on slide 6 shows a selection of drugs that are synergistic with ZEN-3694.  Synergistic meaning ZEN-3694 + those drugs should have better results than the drug alone.  I don't know how they qualified the theory but 5 of those drugs are in Pfizer's portfolio.  I listed them in a previous post... maybe yesterday.

The scale on the left provides an indication of how how much synergy there is.  When the symbol is at the top of the table where CI values approach 1, the synergy is highest (I remember Don saying the Breast cancer drugs were highly synergistic the first time he presented that table) so the best results would be expected.  Notice Palbociclib symbols are close to the top.  This is the Pfizer drug Zen-3694 will combo with in the ER+ Breast Cancer trial coming up next.

So far, all 3 trials ZEN-3694 is working on are partnered with Pfizer.  I would like to see another Pharma get involved here and have success so we can set up a bidding war.  The 3 way combo referenced with Merck is very likley the Keytruda + Enzalutamide + ZEN-3694 combo for Prostate cancer mentioned in a deck last year.  That would be a great one to have success with.  Keytruda sales in 2019 grew 55% to $11.1 BILLION according to Fiercepharma.com.

https://www.fiercepharma.com/pharma/merck-s-keytruda-sales-soar-past-3-billion-but-analysts-fret-over-future-growth

Keytruda is mainly a NSCLC (lung cancer) therapy and is trying to branch out into SCLC, TNBC and apparently prostate cancer if they do the triple combo with ZEN + Pfizer.

I think patience is required here.  As long as ZEN can show consistent results in Phase 2b and beyond we won't have to eat many more $1.50 USD financings.

good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply