...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

I called iTrade again this morning and had another long discussion with them. This guy was much better than the one in August and acknowledged the two companies quickly. The problem is that everyone says the system says this and they can't handle the idea that there can be a glitch in the system which there is. While online, we went back through past transactions and he told me that ZHCLF has been our OTC symbol since the name change to Zenith Capital Corp. (I will call ZCC-C) in 2016. If we accept that, since ZCC-C wasn't trading, it all stayed quiet and iTrade showed my Market Price as 'Unpriced' which I agree with as it has not traded to establish a price.

Earlier this year, Zenith Capital Corporation (Vancouver)( I will call ZCC-V) came on the scene and listed as ZENI.P in Toronto and for some unexplained reason, it seems that OTC found that ZHCLF symbol for Zenith Capital and accepted trades of the Vancouver company under that symbol. There began the problem. Everyone picked this up and started linking the two companies but since ZCC-C does not trade, all of the OTC trades had to be ZCC-V and the price agreed with that. Our brokerages picked up on these ZHCLF trades and since that is our symbol, they credited our accounts with that Market Price. 

Along came yesterday and a spike from $0.18 to $0.58 looked great in my account but I knew it was BS. The ZENI.P price in Toronto did not spike. OTC is now back down to $0.20. What I think might (but maybe not) have happened is someone in the US learned of ZCC-C and got interested in buying. They looked up the price and said to self, this is a great buy at $0.18 with what they have and are doing PP's from US$1.50 to US$2.00. I will buy everything up to a certain amount of money or certain price which might have been between $0.50 and $0.60. That person dried up and reality set back in and the price fell back where it belonged. That person took a fleecing thinking he was buying ZCC-C at that price and received ZCC-V shares worth under $0.20. The quick acceleration might have drawn in some more victims. This might not have happened but very easily could have. It would be a very reasonable mistake by the buyer except for, if it is too good to be true, it probably is not true.

I think we might slowly be getting to the cause of the issue but still don't know who to talk to to correct it. Nobody wants to touch it and just reiterate that the system says this so that is it. It appears right now that another company's shares are being traded under our symbol. If it was on the TSX, I would talk to them but is on the OTC. Being Canadian, I don't know them totally so if any American would like to carry that flag, welcome. I will keep trying on this end but this wall is sturdier than the Berlin Wall was.

New Message
Please login to post a reply