...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

My 2 cents on the AGM… a little better than I expected.

Trial results – TNBC looks good at this early stage.  I think too early to take to the bank but 6/10 patients showing benefit is getting attention.  I like Don’s comment when he says they want to enroll 20 more and they are already at 14.  More data expected in early Q2-2021.  Pfizer had the option to ‘opt out’ after P1 and they are obviously not opting out.  TNBC moving in P2a.

Listing – Don made a comment about needing results that they are just now receiving.  With the current attention from potential partners, doesn’t seem motivated to use an IPO type event to raise capital.  Maybe he’s hoping for the big kill?  Big fish takes out the small fish in one bite?  Pfizer, Merck and Bristol Myers Squibb are all ‘up to speed’ on Zenith and the relevant IP.  Unless the kill is imminent, I would like the option to monetize at my discretion.

Slide 3 – the list of opportunities and potential partners is growing.  Let’s see if the ‘cocktail’ approach uncovers a few new synergies and opens the doors to new markets.  I find it a little odd the Enzalutamide + Zen003694 trial outside of the Newsoara effort is not hi-lited in the slide.  Are they letting Newsoara take the lead there?  Is process mature and trusted that the results would be considered by the FDA for a new drug registration in NA?  Slide 12 seems to say yes. “Regulatory advancement in China for ph2b/3 mCRPC study – paving way for worldwide development”

Looking forward, Q2 update for TNBC, UCSF & Merck trial now recruiting, Bristol Myers Squibb colaboration on Overian cancer = new market and the cocktail approach with other Pharma's all adds up to multiple opportunities and multiple potential suitors to buy us out.  I like our chances here so far.

Good luck all

New Message
Please login to post a reply