...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Annual and Special Mtg & Corporate Update Presentation 12/22/20 - Rough Transcript

As usual, absolutely fantastic job Imtesty!

Add the various combo treatments here with different drugs and big pharmas, maybe it would make sense for the buyer to be a consortium...to have all the big players involved!

My favorite comments here, although there are several:

Slide 15 – TNBC Program Highlights Significant Breakthrough in PARP Combo

Now in the triple negative breast cancer program, we have significant breakthroughs here on slide 10. [This is slide 15].

This is exciting data, and when you show this to oncologists they get excited. The reason being is that this is a particularly negative version of breast cancer. When it starts to metastasize it’s going fast.

And for us to see on the right hand side that we had so many patients with partial response decrease, and on the upside very few different.

So what we learned is the difference between some of these biomarkers in the study.

And one of the biomarkers is really quite interesting. It would be the dark blue one; I won’t reference it here today. But it’s very interesting because on the right hand side where most of the really positive ones were, we could all determine early who those are before we even dosed. 

So now we can go in and make this even more personalized medicine. So not going in and giving something to somebody who’s stretched out and been on three other types of chemo and other drugs already.

So this is really good news for patients, for doctors, and for us.

You can see that with this particular biomarker we showed an overall response rate (complete response + partial response), reduction of over 41%. That is good.

The clinical benefit ratio – and what this is is the ORR plus anybody that was stabilized. So instead of just showing regression, you’re also stabilizing in this one and that one went as high as 59% at four months, and 56% at six months.

Now the next slide should tell you something rather important.

Slide 16 - TNBC Program Highlights Significant Breakthrough in PARP Combo

(On-line presentation shows same slide as above)

What do those numbers mean to you? They’re hard to judge for a lay person. It’s hard to judge for me until my staff tells me what’s going on.

But the overall response rate of a drug called Trodelvy was 35%. We’re at 41.

The clinical benefit rate at six months was 45%. We’re at 56.

And so we are very excited about that because Trodelvy was owned by Immunomedics.

And Gilead bought them a month ago for 21 billion dollars.

That company’s ahead of us, and I’m not saying we’re worth 21 billion dollars. We’re not even worth close to that. This company is actually going to market in early 2021.

What I’m trying to show is this is a small-molecule drug in combination with Tala is more effective and certainly cheaper than what can be done with a monoclonal antibody.

The safety profile, we believe from what we’ve seen, ours is superior.

So we’re pretty excited with the potential of where this is going.

New Message
Please login to post a reply