...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Annual and Special Mtg & Corporate Update Presentation 12/22/20 - Rough Transcript

I share your sentiment on Zenith that several BP's have a keen interest in partnering or buying out Zenith E at the right price that BP feel Zenith is worth, to larger extent DM has yet to close a BP major deal and we are going on 7 years now and close to 20 years from RVX without a deal ,    The question is is this the year both companies get major deals or we is the a discrepency on valuation???

However , why would Oristar convert their shares in RVXif they didn't see a deal in the shot term, WHy would the Saudi Billionaire except a 9 month warrant expiry, Why the RSU for existing RVX employee's,   I like our prospects of a deal in the next 6 months but i ahve said that several times so its DM time to finally get it done !!  I could see a deal in Zenith help RVX share price, it would a deal can be done 

New Message
Please login to post a reply