...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

Fouremm, I think you have an excellent grasp on the business side of things at ZCC and RVX.

Here are some rambling thoughts that involve ZCC and RVX.

I sure hope to see some liquidity realized soon at ZCC. I believe the various partnerships and people like Dr. Sanjay Lakhotia provide some hope. I wonder if he was hired by that Julie lady that was CEO of Zenith briefly back in the early days.

I’ve been scratching my head lately wondering why it took me so long to develop a clear picture of the lack of action at ZCC and RVX.

The following post on Stockhouse caught my eye:

storm23 (a Stockhouse post)

“how many years has it been  since the made up lie about a buyout for a company that had nothing at the time.If only you could see what's in this envelope,  this time it's for real though.”

The answer to this query is sometime before Feb 1, 2007 when the share price peeked at $26.50.

I bought in first around Mar 1 2010 when the share price was $6.89. I think I bought in based on an article in the Globe and Mail and a scientific curiosity about epigenetics. And here we sit at $0.62 after many years of very promising science and a vote of confidence from the FDA and good science happening at ZCC with zero business action.

In 2013 I was completely thrilled about the creation of spinco (Zenith) and I was thrilled and confident in management at that time.

I had a look at Moderna.

• Founded in 2010.
  • Focus is drug development and delivery using mRNA. At Zen and RVX Don used to talk about the scaffold they used to develop molecules. I often wondered if this was proprietary and had value?
  • When I reviewed to management team it is full of what appear to be exceptional people with PhDs, MDs, MBAs, finance and a wealth of biotech depth with major biotech companies and even some McKinnsey types. They even have a Chief Brand Officer.
  • Looks like their NASDAQ listing was around Dec 2018 at about $18+USD and trading Sept 3rd, 2021 at $416.70.

As I was researching this I began to chuckle when I thought about the current state of affairs at ZCC and RVX. I mean really, you just have to have a laugh and hope for the best.

I've finally realized that the biotech is extremely competitive and full of the brightest science and business talent. Success required both. We only have one.

I am always hopeful. So here’s to Dr. Sanjay Lakhotia for a successful ZCC future and turning Zenith into a business. You’ve got the talent. Please show us what you can do.

GO SANJAY GO!

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply