...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

....Management of the Covid trial has been a farce. Zenith seems to have exciting relationships and science yet Don has not achieved any value creation or even shareholder liquidity....

I'm just not willing to conclude DM is the problem without proper evidence.  We have no idea what is causing the delays in the Covid trial.  I'm certain DM is highly motivated to get it started.  We don't know the obstacles.  Concluding it's his fault is just a guess.  

Same with Zenith.  Again, I'm certain he is highly motivated to get a deal done.  Again, we don't know the obstacles.  Again, it's just a guess to assume it's his fault.

You see an outcome and jump to a conclusion that it's DM's fault.  But, we're blind to the process on most of this.  Maybe it is all his fault.  But I'm not going to conclude that without proper Evidence. Evidence.  Evidence.

If my wife doesn't come home tonight, I can conclude that she was kidnapped.  But maybe she just skipped town with her personal trainer.

You might spend some time reading about the "planning fallacy".  Anything we're expecting (trials, deals, buyouts) are pretty much always going to be waaaaaaaay late.  I know that up front so I don't get rankled about the delays when they don't happen on the expected schedule.

New Message
Please login to post a reply