...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

I have Zenith shares from the spin out in 2013 and I have been buying under $0.20 for the last year or so, so I'm also not sure how much I like selling off some royalty rights to fund RVX trials.  On the other hand I am also a RVX shareholder and I want to find a funding solution for BetOnMace2.  I need to crunch some numbers to have some idea of the potential value generation on the RVX side vs the one time gain on the Zenith side.

As far as Zenith's valuation goes, outside of this board and the RVX shareholders from 2013 who received spin off shares, imo there's very few investors who know the current Zenith story.  There is no broad communication effort to spread the story so unless you are in the Bio-Sciences field or perhaps involved in trials, how would any investor find out about a super thinly traded OTCBB stock that is never publicly promoted outside of trials and research papers?

As you said, Zenith is in a great position with the 13 or so active trials being partially or fully paid for by partners.  To me that means they have 13 opportunities to create value and or sell their compound to a pharma.  3 or 4 should be in a position to report results later in 2023 and 2024.  Buy the stock now while you can, I am.

Good luck 

New Message
Please login to post a reply