...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: The crick didn’t rise, here’s the presentation, finally!

The TNBC trial that is now paused/suspended/stopped is the Combo with ZEN-3694 + Pfizer's Talzenna (Talazoparib).  Don does speak to this trial for 10 seconds or so... "Tordelvy is the SOC with 34% ORR and is leading the pack.  Our ORR is 32% and we decided to pause pursuing this market due to it being overly competitive.  We would rather pursue low hanging fruit in other markets with no competition"  These are all my words and not direct quotes.  It's all there in the replay.  The other two TNBC trials are in Phase 1/1b.  Early days with other drug combos.

Don also took some time to recap the ongoing Prostate trial with Zen-3694 and Xtandi/Enzalutamide.  Patients enrolled in Asia and the US.  Slide 4 and 5 are this trial.  Slide 5 shows Phase 1 = completed.  Phase 1b/2a = completed and then on the right, this is where we are currently.  Ph 2b = ongoing.   Comparing the combo of Zen-3694 + Enzalutamide to Enzalutamide alone.  Targeting 200 patients and I believe I heard Don say they are at 160 patients enrolled so far.  He also gives the patient split between and Asia and the US, can't remeber the number.

Slide 6, he talks about the triple combo Zen-3694 + Enzalutamide + Keytruda showing very good results.  This is also in Prostate Cancers.

Slide 7-8, new trial focused on Ovarian cancers, good results so far, n=6, 2/5 patients showing postiive responses.  This is very early days here, long way to go but another iron in the fire.

Slide 9-12, NUT Carcinoma.   No current SOC treatment, prognosis is 100% terminal usually within 6-9 months. n=6, 3 positve responders.  50% ORR is a very good result.

As far as the collaboration with Cencora goes, I take it as a positive step.  ZEN has 3 trials progressing well with real potential to make it to market:

Prostate Cancer combo - Zen-3694 + Enzalutamide. (2027)

NUT Carcinoma - Zen-3694 + multiple combos  (2025)

Prostate Cancer combo - Zen-3694 + Enzalutamide + Keytruda (in Phase 2, TBD)

If one of these treatment combos is successful, ZEN needs a Cencora to get the product to market.  The 'blue sky' scenario for me is Cencora has an acquirer in mind for Zenith Epigenetics, the whole program.  Don does say he would like to see this happen as well, sooner than later.  He was bold enough to throw out a revenue number between $1B and $1.5B.  If Cencora can support that revenue estimate I think we have a winner.  I'll leave it with the board to estimate what the selling price multiple would be?  Revenue X 1,2,3,4,5?

Following Zen-3694 is worse than watching paint dry but I think we're getting closer.

Good luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply