...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

I was under the understanding that ZCC, having been spun out of RVX (a publicly listed company), that ZCC had the same reporting requirements as RVX.

Guess I was wrong.

Voting results were probably extremely bad for Don if they are too embarrassed or afraid to publiish them.

On the royalty sale side of things, I've been invested in RVX for 14 years and remember presentations by Don talking about licensensing out rights to other compounds within the RVX/ZE portfolio of 4000 molecules but I've never heard about any revenue being generated what-so-ever.  I think that if anybody thinks Don and his team will sell a royalty deal they are dreaming in technicolur. I'd love to have egg on my face about this.

One final point, when RVX hired Eversana they let their VP of Business Development go. I sure hope that hiring Cencora does not result in the departure of Dr Lakhotia. From what I can see he seems to be the genius behind all of these wonderful partnerships. If Dr Lakhotia leaves all that is left is Don and we all know that under his leadership at RVX nothing gets done. Just a thought and concern. In my 25 years of corporate life I've noticed that weak leaders like Don don't like to surround themselves with highly talented people in their sphere of the business.

Thanks to everyone for all the great thinking and posts after the ZCC AGM. I really appreciate the thinking and ideas. I only hope that Don and his team study these thoughts and become aware that there are talented and qualified people that could be brought in to help both companies and show some leadership to get on with creating shareholder value and moving the science ahead a an accelerated pace.

GLTA

Toinv

New Message
Please login to post a reply