...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

narmac ... no expert here, and even less so with Zenith, but maybe Cencora will have a role, providing resources and strategic guidance with the entire portfolio and choices? We have been wondering what they were actually hired to do ... prioritize business opportunities and provide know how and follow through?

RE RVX and the tax loss ... I have been stuck on the value for a while, like you thinking it has to be worth a buck or maybe two in a negotiation. If the value of the tax loss is around $600m now for a potential buyer (assuming future revenues), and given 275-300m shares, that looks like it's worth $2 to me as a negotiating "piece" ... give me $4 (only costs you $2 after recovery), and we can all call it a deal lol .... and yes, I know RVX is worth more, and will be worth $20 or mabe even $150 pps "someday" ... but I am more concerned with my own life time haha 

GOOD LUCK to all my Zenith friends! ... hoping something trickles down to your RVX family over here on the other side of the tracks! :)

New Message
Please login to post a reply