...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
AGORACOM NEWS FLASH

Dear Agoracom Family,

I want to thank all of you for your patience with us over the past 48 hours and apologize for what was admittedly a botched launch of our new site.

As you can see, we have reverted back to the previous version of the site while we address multiple forum functionality flaws that inexplicably made their way into the launch.

To this end:

1.We have identified 8 fundamental but easily fixable flaws that will be corrected in the coming week, so that you can continue to use the forums exactly as you've been accustomed to.

2.Additionally we will also be implementing a couple of design improvements to "tighten up" the look and feel of the forums.

Have a great Sunday, especially those of you like me that are celebrating Orthodox Easter ... As well as those of you who are also like me and mourning another Maple Leafs Game 7 exit ... Ugggh!

Sincerely,

George et al

Message: Zenith Epigenetics Proudly Supports Rare Disease Day ZEN-3694 Expands Development to Include Multiple Rare Oncology Indications Calgary, Alberta--(N

narmac - It seems that you are so tainted by your ZCC experience to date that no matter what news comes out you can only see the negative side of it. If I'm recalling correctly my ZCC shares were deposited to my account on the spin out at a value of .091. At todays price of .12 that's about a 30% gain. Your comment of "no value appreciation" appears to be just a little off today. 

I have been able to buy below .091 and sell above .20 a number of times over the last 10 years, haven't you?

Shareholder optimism; well he better say he's excited or whatever little value we do have would disappear in a heart beat. Just after the deal that Immunomedics made at selling for $21 billion a few years ago I looked into their past. They started that company in 1988 and sold around 2019 which was over 30 years later. I can't remember the exact dates so dyodd. An interesting tidbit on Immunomedics is that they were trading at just .25 a couple of years before making that deal for around $84 per share. The share holders, or at least the ones that were still alive must have had many bald spots from pulling their hair out at the "lack of activity" or "lack of value creation" that that managemt gave them over that 30 plus year period. My point, somebody had to stay "excited" about something in order to continue driving the science forward and raising the necessary funds in order to continue to drive that science.

If you don't want to continue to exercise patience with the development of these technologies then maybe you shouldn't be invested in the riskiest investment class that our markets have available for investors to invest in.

There is absolutely no question that things could have been done differently in the past, in the present and in the future, accept it as part of the risk you accepted when you made your purchase initially or sell your position and move on. Conitually griping about everything including Mr Excitments excitement is bringing you down every day.

tada

New Message
Please login to post a reply