...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free
Message: Pfizer lays out ambitious vision for cancer portfolio in bid to reinvigorate its business.

I'm as frustrated as anyone, and it has only been 10 years, for me. Bless you 20+ year "grizzeled" veterans and survivors. 

However, it does seem like there are some very good things going on with Zenith. Having multiple seemingly successful P2 trials ongoing, with BP partners is highly encouraging. Cencora coming on board at this time is probably a "something" also, not sure "what" though. At least there is some movement, and optimism. Rather than the corpse that is RVX.

Don is part of the fabric, a founder, major share holder, not going away. If he were smart though, he would have brought in an experienced industry CEO under him, for the day-to-day and deal making. And that may have not even been needed had BoM been just a little better in targeting/planning/drafting. 

Thankfully BP is involved clinically, on the Zenith side. Hopefully, we can eventually identify and find that oncology focused BP, where we can plug some holes in their current/future portfolio, and also provide an emerging platform, IP and library for the future.

I used to think that other Epi companies catching up with us would be a problem. But the more Epi starts to look like a true efficaceous emerging reality, it gets closer to mainsteam, ... and perhaps there will be BP's scrambling to get into that game, to compete/grow/defend/evolve their franchises. 

I mean, isn't Don like 73 now? Make a deal dude. Free us.

New Message
Please login to post a reply