...We Welcome You to the Zenith Epigenetics Hub withIn The AGORACOM COMMUNITY!

Zenith's BET Inhibitor ZEN-3694 is Currently Being Evaluated in Multiple Oncology Clinical Trials

Free

"HL may reach 50% ownership, but the IPs will belong to all shareholders including you and me"

please -  thats just pure BS!  what game r you trying to play here koo ? Why did hepa remove their guy if their about to take control? You actually believe we will do better controled by a communist country? Where do think that IP would be headed koo, my & your house or to the big house in China?Why r you pretending zenith is so far off a deal that would help rvx out? Maybe playing silly given you say you've been buying zen all along  & don't want any suspicion brought your way?

Getting close to finishing a whack of phase twos & your all ready chirping nothing till phase 3's are completed years down the road?? we have zen working with 7-10 parties now including some big names/heavey hitters & your barking this bs , please.

You would think folks who have been around here as long  as you , I & others would be excited about the possiblty of a zen deal that would help rvx,??Not you tho,  odd , find you take on this to almost be manipulative in nature. Anyway going to stop this back n forth with you & wait on something real/news.

New Message
Please login to post a reply