Welcome To the Accredited Business Consolidators Corp. HUB On AGORACOM

Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Free
Message: Telecom Tools, Inc. Introduces Solution for Telecom Installers

Telecom Tools, Inc. Introduces Solution for Telecom Installers

posted on Jan 28, 2010 12:45AM

DOYLESTOWN, PA--(Marketwire - January 19, 2010) - Accredited Business Consolidators Corp., (PINKSHEETS: ACDU), announced that its affiliate, Telecom Tools, Inc., introduced a patent pending solution to a common problem facing telephone installers.

Punch-down tools are routinely used when installing wiring for communications systems and in telephone rooms. The #66 punch-down blade frequently causes accidental shorting when installers brush the tool against adjacent connections. This causes digital stations to crash, lockup, or trip circuit protection, resulting in dropped calls and upset clients. Worse, such accidental contact sometimes causes permanent damage to equipment.

"Once I saw a telephone technician short-out an expensive phone system. As I saw the smoke rise, I knew exactly what occurred. I realized that there was an answer to the problem by applying a polyimide coating to the tool," said Stephen Sussman, President of Telecom Tools, Inc.

Counsel for Telecom Tools filed a patent application on January 15, 2010, to protect the invented modification. "Tool manufacturers can add the coating to the tools for only a few pennies and a fair royalty to Telecom Tools, Inc. and most telephone technicians will snap them up as the problem is frequent. Every technician has at least one horror story using non-protected tools," Mr. Sussman explained.

Telecom Tools and ACDU will immediately begin marketing the idea to manufacturers of the present tools.

Telecom tool manufacturers may contact the Company to obtain information on licensing the improvement for their existing tool line.

A copy of the patent application may be downloaded from www.theitalianoveninc.com/files/37570300.pdf.

ABOUT ACCREDITED BUSINESS CONSOLIDATORS CORP.

Telecom Tools is 45% owned by Accredited Business Consolidators Corp. Visit our website at www.accreditedbiz.com for contact information. The total number of authorized ACDU common shares is 450,000,000, and the common shares outstanding is 436,399,500. 329,086,200 shares are in the public float and on hand with CEDE & Co., 70,546,600 shares are restricted in certificate form, and 36,766,700 shares are unrestricted but in certificate form. There will be no increase in shares until at least June 30, 2010.

This is not an offer to sell securities. Statements made are forward-looking subject to risks and uncertainties. Statements included are made as of the date hereof, and the company undertakes no obligation to update such statements to reflect subsequent events or circumstances. Actual results could differ materially from anticipated results.

Investor Relations
Telecom Tools, Inc.
[email protected]
267-864-7737
Fax: 267-371-5168
Twitter: accreditedbiz
New Message
Please login to post a reply