Full Text Posts Of Front Page Stories and Blog Posts On AGORACOM
Message: AGORACOM Small Cap TV - January 9th - Highlights
Good morning to you all. Please find enclosed a summary of the breaking small-cap and micro-cap financial news we highlighted on AGORACOM Small Cap TV this morning. It’s January 9th, 2012, and we’ve found 5 great press release to report on at the open. Another great day for small-cap and micro-cap financial news. To watch the show live every morning at 9:30 AM, visit our front page.
Midas Gold Infills and Extends Yellow Pine and West End Deposits, Golden Meadows Project, Idaho
Midas Gold Corp. (TSX:MAX) today announced additional assay results from its 2011 core and reverse circulation ("RC") drilling program on its Golden Meadows Project in the Stibnite-Yellow Pine District, Idaho. Results include infill and extensions to the Yellow Pine deposit and extensions to the West End deposit below the previously modeled mineral resource.
Highlights of assay results from the most recent holes are summarized in the Table 1, below, with more detailed results in Table 2, at the end of the release. Additional results from the ongoing program will be released when assays are received and validated.
- Hole MGI-11-057 intersects 100.3m of 2.95g/t Au & 117.7m of 2.29g/t Au, infilling Yellow Pine
- Hole MGI-11-135 intersects 35.1m of 1.85g/t Au, 10.2g/t Ag and 0.45% Sb, extending Yellow Pine
- Holes MGI-11-139 & -149 intersect 70.1m of 2.19g/t Au and 71.6m of 4.21 g/t Au at West End, respectively
About Midas Gold and the Golden Meadows Project
Midas Gold Corp., through its wholly owned subsidiaries Midas Gold, Inc. and Idaho Gold Resources, LLC, is focused on the exploration and, if warranted, development of the Golden Meadows Project in the Stibnite‐Yellow Pine district of central Idaho. The principal gold deposits identified to date within the Golden Meadows Project are the Hangar Flats, West End and Yellow Pine deposits, all of which are associated with important structural corridors.
Last Trade:3.9052 Week: 4.80 – 3.00Market Cap: 410.44 Million
Goldgroup files NI 43-101 Technical Report on the San José de Gracia Project
VANCOUVER, Jan. 9, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Goldgroup Mining Inc., ("Goldgroup" or the "Company") (TSX: GGA) announces that the technical report on the updated mineral resource estimate on the San José de Gracia project titled "NI 43-101 Technical Report on the San José de Gracia Project - Updated Resources Estimates on the Tres Amigos, San Pablo, La Union, La Purisina Zones - Northeast Sinaloa, Mexico" (the "Technical Report"), effective September 5, 2011 and dated January 3, 2012, has been filed on SEDAR in compliance with National Instrument 43-101 - Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects ("NI 43-101") requirements. This filing is further to the Company's previously announced updated mineral resource estimate on November 23, 2011.
This Technical Report significantly increased the Company's mineral resource estimate at San José de Gracia, establishing indicated resources at the Tres Amigos vein of 147,000 ounces of gold, and growing inferred resources at all four veins from 618,000 to 963,000 ounces of gold, representing an increase of 56%. The prior NI 43-101 Technical Report dated February 28, 2011, estimated solely inferred mineral resources.
Last Trade: 1.16 52 Week: 1.75 - 1.03 Market Cap: 149.08 Million
Hana Mining Ltd.: Infill Drilling Encounters Consistent High-Grade Copper-Silver Mineralization Along the Northeast Fold of the Banana Zone
Hana Mining Ltd. ("Hana" or the "Company") - (TSX VENTURE:HMG)(FRANKFURT:4LH) is pleased to announce its most recent drilling results from the completion of 14 infill diamond drill holes in the Banana Zone at its Ghanzi sediment hosted Copper-Silver Project in Botswana.
Infill drilling was carried out on the Northeast Fold area (between sections 69125 to 70425 at the Northeast Fold; Figures 1 and 2) to convert a substantial amount of the NI 43-101 compliant resources within this area into the Indicated category from the Inferred category.
Highlights of recent drilling results:
- The latest results continue to confirm the continuity of copper-silver mineralization at the Northeast Fold area of the Banana Zone.
Core lengths intercepts of
- 2.17% CuEq(1), (1.82% Cu and 24.0 g/t Ag) over 8.0 metres within a wider mineralized interval of 0.96% CuEq (0.79% Cu and 12.0 g/t Ag) over 24.7 metres in hole HA-434-D,
- 2.59% CuEq(1), (1.98% Cu and 42.0 g/t Ag) over 4.5 metres within a wider mineralized interval of 1.34% CuEq (1.05% Cu and 20.0 g/t Ag) over 10.0 metres in hole HA-407-D,
- 1.21% CuEq(1), (1.17% Cu and 3.0 g/t Ag) over 1.5 metres within a wider mineralized interval of 0.22% CuEq (0.19% Cu and 2.0 g/t Ag) over 15.7 metres in hole HA-441-D,
- 0.94% CuEq(1), (0.85% Cu and 6.0 g/t Ag) over 7.9 metres within a wider mineralized interval of 0.52% CuEq (0.45% Cu and 5.0 g/t Ag) over 27.7 metres in hole HA-439-D.
(1) Copper equivalent calculated using US$3.00/lb Cu, US$30/oz Ag and is not adjusted for metallurgical recoveries. The formula used is as follows: CuEq = Cu% + (Ag g/t x 0.01458).
About Hana Mining's Ghanzi Copper-Silver Project in Botswana:
The Ghanzi Project is located in the center of the Kalahari Copper Belt in northwestern Botswana. The Ghanzi property covers 2,149 square kilometres, and contains sediment-hosted copper-silver deposits with a demonstrated cumulative tested strike length of 70 kilometres. This favorable geology extends over an estimated strike length of 600 kilometres.
Last Trade: 1.3452 Week: 5.18 – 0.90Market Cap: 118.49 Million
Announces 11.59 m Averaging 20.19 g/t Au at Jerritt Canyon, Nevada
Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. (TSX: YNG) (Frankfurt Xetra Exchange: NG6) is pleased to announce results from its 2011 Smith Mine underground diamond drilling program at its wholly-owned Jerritt Canyon gold operation in Nevada, USA. Jerritt Canyon is located approximately 50 miles north of Elko, Nevada and is operated by Queenstake Resources USA Ltd., ("Queenstake") a wholly owned subsidiary of Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. ("YNG" or the "Company").
Zone 1 resource conversion drilling consisted of seven drill holes (SMI-LX-776 through SMI-LX-782) totaling 5,499 feet (1,679 meters). Five of the seven drill holes intersected significant mineralization (four of which had multiple intersections).
Significant 2011 Drill Hole Assay Results from Zone 1.
Significant 2011 Drill Hole Assay Results from Zone 2.
Significant 2011 Drill Hole Assay Results from Zone 9.
Yukon-Nevada Gold Corp. is a North American gold producer in the business of discovering, developing and operating gold deposits. The Company holds a diverse portfolio of gold, silver, zinc and copper properties in the Yukon Territory and British Columbia in Canada and in Nevada in the United States. The Company's focus has been on the acquisition and development of late stage development and operating properties with gold as the primary target. Continued growth will occur by increasing or initiating production from the Company's existing properties.
Last Trade: 0.26552 Week: 0.83 – 0.235Market Cap:
Augme Technologies, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Revenue of $4.4 Million
Augme Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: AUGT) ("Augme") ("the Company"), a technology and services leader in interactive media marketing that offers the only patented and innovative end-to-end mobile marketing platform, today announced its operating results for the third quarter months of fiscal 2012 ended November 30, 2011.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Revenue increased by approximately 244% over the second quarter.
- First full quarter of results from JAGTAG and Hipcricket, which the company acquired in July and August, 2011 respectively.
- SaaS revenue accounted for approximately 60% of total revenue.
- New order bookings (defined as the dollar value of contracts signed during the quarter) totaled $5.3 million.
- Backlog (defined as the dollar value of signed contracts including deferred revenue and unbilled revenue) was $13.1 million as of November 30, 2011.
- Completed $20.2 common stock offering.
- Two patents issued from USPTO to the Company.
About Augme Technologies, Inc.
Augme Technologies, Inc. (OTCBB: AUGT) provides strategic services and mobile marketing technology to leading consumer and healthcare brands. Its platforms, including AD LIFE™, have provided measurable successes across an industry-leading 130,000+ campaigns for such clients as Macy's, MillerCoors, Nestle, KFC, and Clear Channel. Augme's offerings allow marketers, brands, and agencies the ability to plan, create, test, deploy, and track mobile marketing programs across every mobile channel, including SMS, 2D/QR codes, mobile websites, advertising networks, social media and branded apps. Augme's platforms facilitate consumer brand interaction and the ability to track and analyze campaign results.
Last Trade: 1.4752 Week: 4.77 – 1.17Market Cap: 123.18 Million
Please login to post a reply