Full Text Posts Of Front Page Stories and Blog Posts On AGORACOM

Sponsored
Message: Market Analysts Agree – The Time To Invest In Graphite Is Right Now

On January 5th, I posted my first graphite article of the year Watch For Small-Cap Graphite Stocks In 2012 ... Your Starting Point. The catalyst to the article could be neatly summed up by the following introduction:

One great thing about running AGORACOM is the necessity/ability to keep a 30,000 foot view on what is happening and trending in the small-cap space. Getting the best view often requires cutting through the canned promotions and really noticing the under currents that are building on their own. Over the last 2-3 months, I've noticed an under current really growing in small-cap graphite companies ... enough so that I am now taking a very close look at them and the space.

Less than 1 month later, nothing has changed. In fact, following my recent trip to Vancouver, it's apparent to me that we've only seen the beginning. So much so, that you can expect to see a big Graphite announcement out of AGORACOM this week.

In the meantime, if you want to get ahead of the small-cap graphite stocks curve and you've already read my article above, help yourself to a great article out of our friends at Resource World Magazine below. It's a 4-page spread, so you can view it as follows:

• We grabbed the PDF and uploaded it for your view below (much prettier)
  • If you don't need the photos and the glitz, you can read the straight text version below

Regards.

George

Download PDF

Text Only Version

New Message
Please login to post a reply