Full Text Posts Of Front Page Stories and Blog Posts On AGORACOM

Sponsored

Good morning to you all. Please find enclosed a summary of the breaking small-cap and micro-cap financial news we highlighted on AGORACOM Small Cap TV this morning. It’s April 20th, 2012, and we’ve found 2 great press releases to report on at the open. Another great day for small-cap and micro-cap financial news. To watch the show live every morning at 9:30 AM, visit our front page ... or click on the image below.

Intellicheck Mobilisa Secures $500,000 Contract for Access Control

Intellicheck Mobilisa, Inc. (NYSE Amex: IDN), a leading technology company specializing in wireless and identity systems, today announced a sale for their identity systems group, valued at $500,000, for access control equipment and services.

Intellicheck Mobilisa’s access control systems are in use throughout the federal government and private industry. The Company’s leading access control products include Fugitive Finder® and Defense ID®, the Company’s longest-running access control product.

About Intellicheck Mobilisa

Intellicheck Mobilisa (ICMOBIL) is a leading technology company that is engaged in developing and marketing wireless technology and identity systems for various applications, including mobile and handheld access control and security systems for the government, military and commercial markets. ICMOBIL’s products include the Fugitive Finder system, an advanced ID card access control product currently protecting approximately 100 military and federal locations.

Last Trade; 1.56 52 Week: 1.70 – 0.81 Market Cap: 42.84 Million

Marathon Gold Files Technical Report with Initial NI 43-101 Compliant Resource Estimate for the Golden Chest Mine

Marathon Gold Corporation ("Marathon" or the "Company") (TSX: MOZ)

today announced it has filed its Technical Report with the first NI 43-101 compliant Resource Estimate on the Golden Chest Mine in north eastern Idaho, USA and it can be found on the SEDAR website. The Technical Report was completed by Micon International Limited (Micon) and was released March 5, 2012. The completion of the Technical Report was a milestone for the Company and a significant contributor to the development of the Golden Chest Mine. The Golden Chest Mine is owned 50% by New Jersey Mining Corporation ("NJMC") and 50% by Marathon Gold Corporation (TSX: MOZ) and NJMC is the operator.

Highlights:

• Global Resource: M&I 3,107,000 tonnes @ 1.47 g/t Au, with 147,000 oz of contained gold, Inferred 4,978,000 tonnes @ 1.46 g/t Au, with 233,300 oz of contained gold

About Marathon Gold Corporation

Marathon Gold Corporation is a North American gold resource development company, with projects located in the mining friendly province of Newfoundland and Labrador, the prolific Coeur d'Alene Mining District of Idaho and the historic gold rich Greenhorn District of Oregon, USA. Marathon has a project pipeline consisting of early stage exploration to advanced resource development projects. Marathon is continually evaluating new gold resource development projects of merit that are located within the Americas. Marathon's focused and low-cost approach to exploration and resource development has an established record of delivering rapid growth. For more information visit: www.marathon-gold.com

Last: 0.84 Range: 1.70-0.69 Market Cap: 25 million

Link to HUB

New Message
Please login to post a reply